Thursday, July 28, 2016

"The Natural Bride"

As part of our Diploma we have to complete a Body Painting session, that's a complete body paint or detailed part look, on a model wearing little more than nipple covers and briefs.

So on a very, very cold day in May we made our way to Huzzard Studio's in Perth with paints, models and nerves in tow.  The results were nothing short of amazing!!  I've seen some absolutely stunning photo's come out of this session - Giraffes; Sailor Girls - the list goes on!!

Anyway, here are my photo's from my Body Painting session with the stunning Natasha, who came in last minute to help me out.  My theme was "The Natural Bride".  So apart from the 'natural' look makeup with soft smokey eye, light contouring and overall a very soft, romantic look she is also 'natural' as in Au Naturel!!

Thank you to Natasha for being amazing.  Aaron McPolin our amazing Photographer and Alistair, for believing in me.




No comments:

Post a Comment